On behalf of the organizing committee, we cordially welcome you to participate in the 8th Asian Particle Technology Symposium (APT 2021) to be held in Osaka, Japan from 11 October - 14 October, 2021 at Osaka International Convention Center. The theme of the symposium is "Challenges for the new era". We are expecting the lively and active discussions on the cutting edge technology, revolutionary idea, innovated methods, new solutions and fundamental theories, which can open the door of a new technology era. The symposium also provides academic and engineers in all over the world including Asia Pacific countries to learn and share their expertise and knowledge in particle technology. During the symposium, POWTEX OSAKA 2021, which is one of the biggest exhibition in particle technology and engineering, will be held. We will provide the free ticket and shuttle bus service as one of the exclusion programs. We look forward to seeing you all in APT 2021.
Prof. Satoru Watano
Osaka Prefecture University
Chair of APT2021
- Dead line for abstract submission has been extended to April 30.
- Acceptance notice and dead line for early bird registration have been also extended.
- All the awards welcome whether on-line or on-site presentations. In other words, review process of the awards will not distinguish presentation styles (on-line or on-site) in poster and oral presentations.
- Considering the COVID-19 situation, APT2021 will be held by “Hybrid style (on-site and on-line)”.
- Abstract submission begins on January 15, 2021.
- APT2021 will establish “Excellent Poster Award” for students who will make a poster presentation at APT2021. Students who will submit the abstract via online will automatically become the candidate of the excellent award. During the symposium, the award winner(s) will be given the certificate and cash for the supplementary prize.
- APT2021 will establish “Young KONA Award” sponsored by Hosokawa Powder Technology Foundation. Young scientist who is not over 40 years old (i.e. must be before his or her 41st birthday) at the time of abstract submission and will make an oral presentation at the symposium will be the candidate of the award. Those who wish to be the candidate, please check the “Young KONA Award” among the topics list in addition to the presentation topics.
During the symposium, the award winner(s) will be given the certificate and cash (100,000 JPY) for the supplementary prize.