- Those interested in presenting at the APT2021 should click the abstract submission page link to submit your abstract (A4 size- one sheet).
- You must refer to the abstract sample shown below and follow the instruction.
- All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- You must chose appropriate topics among the listing of presentation topics.
- Please ensure that if you are a student and submitting an abstract for the poster presentation, you are nominated as candidate of “Excellent Poster Award”. After having the peer review of the poster presentation, the award winner(s) will be given the certificate and cash for the supplementary prize during the symposium.
- APT2021 will establish “Young KONA Award” sponsored by Hosokawa Powder Technology Foundation. Young scientist who is not over 40 years old (i.e. must be before his or her 41st birthday) at the time of abstract submission and will make an oral presentation at the symposium will be the candidate of the award. Those who wish to be the candidate, please check the “Young KONA Award” among the topics list in addition to the presentation topics. After having the peer review of the oral presentation, the award winner(s) will be given the certificate and cash (100,000 JPY) for the supplementary prize during the symposium.
- All the awards welcome whether on-line or on-site presentations. In other words, review process of the awards will not distinguish presentation styles (on-line or on-site) in poster and oral presentations.